Friday, August 24, 2012

The End is near

Sad but true.  Summer has come to an end.  Brielle had to go back on Wednesday for meetings about teachers not hitting children, etc.  How ever she has been going to the school the past couple of weeks for soccer practice.  That is right.  Brielle is now the coach of the freshman girl soccer team.  She is also going to be sophomore class adviser.  She is going to be quite busy.  She will be getting students on Monday.



 I will also be going to classes on Monday.  I am so excited about it.  Brielle has told me I am supposed to positive and happy about school, so Yeah, School!  How I have missed the drive to UNLV, but not for much longer.  There is nothing like a long drive in traffic to calm one's nerves.

To celebrate our last week of freedom, we invited Marcus and Rachel over for dinner on Thursday.  We had been wanting to do a dinner for awhile, but with all of the traveling, it just didn't happen.  We also had invited Jordan and Elizabeth over, but they were out of town.  So I guess we will have to have another party with them.  Brielle had made pasta primavera and I made french bread to go with it.  For dessert, we did fondue. It was a fun night of just visiting and having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment