Sunday, September 16, 2012

Visit

I got a call from Bob last week saying that they were going to be passing through Vegas and they wanted to stop and see us and introduce us to there new baby.  Unfortunately, Brielle was not able to join us for our brunch at Mimi's Cafe, but I had an enjoyable time visit with Bob, Janae, and Graham.  Graham is a very cute little boy.   Very active and smart for a five month old.  I just wanted to post a little thing about our visit because I so rarely see them that I thought it worth mentioning.

2 comments:

  1. When you mentioned Bob the first person I thought of was Uncle Bob. When you said he wanted to show you his new baby, I was envisioning all kinds of weird Bob finds....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny. No, it is my old mission companion. Although I can envision the Uncle Bob with his new baby...

    ReplyDelete