Monday, December 16, 2013

Anniversary Date

We celebrated our anniversary early this year.  Brielle took the day off and got to sleep in as late as she wanted.  We had no time constraints, so she slept in.  On a Friday.  This is a really big deal since she usually has to get up before the butt crack of dawn.  We went down to Town Square.  We had a nice leisurely lunch at Kabuki, our favorite Japanese sushi bar.  We then wandered and did some shopping.  After that we went and saw Frozen.  It was a cute movie.  It was tough decision.  There were three movies we wanted to see, but Frozen was the one that suited the relaxed mood we wanted for the day.  After the movie we went and got some Godiva chocolates.  Then we faced the madness of going to the Christmas cactus garden.  It is a cactus garden that they decorate with Christmas lights for December.  They use over half a million lights.  It was spectacular.  There were SO many people.  Everybody was so excited about the lights.  I think everybody felt like a little kid again.  There really is no way to describe the lights.  They should be experienced.  After that we just enjoyed a nice quiet rest of the evening at home.

I must say that I appreciate Brielle very much.  We have been married for two years now.  I thank God every single day for Brielle.  She is the best thing that has happened to me.  Deciding to marry Brielle has been the best decision I have ever made.  I love her very much.  She has made me very happy.  I am so very grateful to have been sealed to her for all of eternity.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect anniversary. Relaxing and low key. Yay! So sad we missed Thanksgiving. Glad you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete