Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break, Part Dos

Sami, here is another post on Spring Break.

Sunday was just a normal Sabbath day.  Go to church, feel the spirit, visit with friends, just the usual.  Sunday afternoon included talking to our parentals.  So very normal for us.

Monday had some excitement, at least on my part.  I woke up and went and had blood tests done.  Jealous, I know.  I then came home and we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond.  We purchased some hand soap, and a shower caddy.  We were very excited about this.  Being an adult is dumb sometimes.  Who gets excited over a shower caddy?  We then went to Costco.

Later that afternoon, I went to a dentist to get a temporary crown put on.  A couple of weeks ago I had a root canal.  Why?  Because I have horrid teeth.  No exaggeration.  My cavities started on the inside of my teeth.  Not outside, working in.  No--that is what happens with normal people.  "I ain't people."  They start on the inside right next to the nerve.  Nothing I could have done to prevent them.  So, one root canal done, another scheduled soon.  So a temporary crown now, a permanent one later.

That was our adventure for Monday.  I bet you all wish your days were this exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment