Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Break, Part Drei

Tuesday was a fun day for us.  We went decided to go out to breakfast at a restaurant that Jacob suggested.  In fact, I think he considered it a great sin that we hadn't been there at all.  With that in mind, we went to Hash House A Go Go.  It was a great experience, as well as great food.  The atmosphere was so much fun.  The food was fresh and tasted great.  We each ordered a hash, and it was served in cast iron pans.  It made my day.

As many of you know, I have been really into family history as of late.  Brielle and I have taken some names to the temple and plan to do more.  Since we both had questions about the best way of going about doing family history, we went to the family history center.  It was an amazing experience.  We both loved it.  Neither of us wanted to leave.  Brielle learned a lot about how to add people since she is basically starting from scratch on one line.  I learned how to clean house on my line.  There are so many duplicates, that I learned to go about combining them.  It is going to take a lot of time, but I am going to work on it.  The spirit was so strong in the family history center.  It was time well spent to say the least.

Tuesday afternoon we saw Captain America: Winter Soldier.  I enjoyed it.  Brielle...not so much.  It is a guy movie.  Lots of explosions.  Plot happened between explosions.  I see no reason to not like it. (Brielle's insert: reason not to like it in one word "EWWW!") That was about all the exciting things for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment